- St Lawrence Country Guest House has a No Smoking policy throughout. Fines can be levied if rooms need to be laundered due to the smell of smoke.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- Check in is normally between 3pm and 8pm. For arrivals at any other time, please contact us to make arrangements. We don not check in later than 9.30pm for the comfort of other guests.
- Breakfast is served daily from 8.30am to 9.30am
- Rooms are to be vacated by 10.30am on the day of departure. An additional charge may be raised for unagreed late departures (£20.00 for departures 10.30am to 12 noon, £30.00 for departures from 12 noon or later.
- A 20% deposit per person is required at the time of reservation with full amount to be received at least 14 days prior to the date of arrival. If arrival date is less than 14 days, the full amount will be due.
- Deposits are non refundable.
- Any provisional booking will be held for five days pending receipt of the deposit or card details.
- In the event of a cancellation within 14 days of due arrival date, all monies paid will be non refundable unless the cancelled rooms are subsequently re-booked when a refund can be made available. Therefore we strongly advise customers to purchase holiday insurance to cover any potential cancellations.
- We accept all major or debit credit cards/cash/cheques sent 14 days prior to arrival or Bank Transfire. Please note that all credit cards will incure a 2.5% surcharge to cover processing costs. This does not apply to Debit cards or Cheques.
- We cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to guests property or possessions.
- Vehicles may be parked on our property, but entirely at the vehicle owner’s risk.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more details or queries, either by phone: 01834 849727 or Mobile.07967199826
or by Email: email@example.com or
Information that is gathered from visitors
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
Where registration is required, the visitor's email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used
The information is used to enhance the vistor's experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising.
E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.